10 Minutes is all it takes
Ready to Change?
Positive living can sometimes seem like a stretch, right? With everything that’s going on in your life, it’s easy to get dejected. But you can actually get beyond that and convert your frustrations into positivity.
Life coaches are great examples for positivity. They seem like godsends when you’re at your lowest. And you probably wonder what special secret they have for joyous living.
Great news! There really is no secret.
Try these steps to develop your own abundance of positivity:
1. Own responsibility for your life’s outcomes. One of the first things a life coach teaches is that you are in charge of your life. When you accept that, it will be easier for you to move on from negative experiences. On the flip side, you can take all the credit for the positives!
* Knowing that you’re in charge helps you to make adjustments. Let’s say you see a situation developing into something negative. Your actions can result in a complete turnaround for the better.
* When you take responsibility, it’s easier to move on. You accept what happens, learn the lesson, and apply it to future scenarios.
2. Trust yourself. It’s important to trust your own instincts, thoughts, and ideas. Nobody knows the solutions to your challenges like you do. By trusting your gut, you’ll be able to confidently make wise choices.
* Your decisions and choices are the ones that have the greatest impact. When you’re ready to own that, you’ll be able to look at life more positively.
* Trusting yourself may take time. You probably look first at what others may think. But at the end of the day, it’s your life. The only opinion that matters regarding your life is yours!
3. Eliminate the feeling of defeat. An essential element of positive living is to avoid feeling defeated. Even in the most undesirable circumstances, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. When you start exercising your ability to rise above challenges, you’ll find it easier to maintain a positive outlook.
* Unfavorable outcomes aren’t meant to discourage you. They’re meant to help you rise and make it through obstacles!
* A defeated person is usually out of options. However, that’s the furthest thing from the truth with you. As long as you’re alive, you’ll have many more opportunities to make things right.
4. Empower others. Sometimes setting examples for others can help you train yourself. Seek opportunities to empower others. Help them to remain positive and confident despite life’s trials. You may find yourself taking those lessons and applying them to your own life!
* Take some time to think about someone else. Look at their situation and how they’ve handled it. Are they about to give up? Why not try to prevent that from happening?
* Making the decision to help others gives you the perfect opportunity to see the benefits of positive thinking.
Life coaches know how to make the most of the life they have. At the end of the day, that’s exactly how you’ll be able to change your mind set. Work with what you have as if it’s the only thing you’ll ever have. You’ll be surprised at how easily you turn things around!
(c) 2019 Richard Butler Coaching WordPress Theme.